
Ok - so this week - Drexel is staying the week with his dad. He deserves to spend some time there and I know that he is having a blast. Normally my Grandma would have watched Drex during the days this week but with her passing I'm a little strapped for someone to keep an eye on him while I work, my parents work, and so the best option was to let him spend some time with his papa. There's nothing wrong with that right? Of course not. But man I feel pretty empty without him. My nights are less eventfuly - and quiet. Too quiet. I suppose I should enjoy it but it's not happening. I just miss him more and more. He usually goes to the fair with me and meets the country artists and has a lot of fun. He goes and rides rides and gets to be a kid. Natalie also has the carnival in town and he is having his own sort of carnival I suppose while he rides his new four wheeler. Not that he's spoiled or anything.
Long story short. I miss my boy. I can't wait for him to come home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment