Thursday, September 25, 2008

Football games are fun!

Drexel had a make up game on Wednesday night and I didn't get a picture of his best buddy Max, but I did remember to get a few pictures of him.  He's so darling in his little uniform and pads.  He loves the game...well sort of.  He has a good time.  We make him play because he needs to learn to work a little harder and have some boy time.  As a single mom we don't have a lot of one on one tackle time.  I'm not a good tackler or dummy for that matter.  So here's Drexel in action.  His number is 61...you can't really see it from pictures but I'll try and help you out.  
Here's one with the helmet on!

This one above is for the Banister family...that's Mason there...He's coaching his little guy's team.  Drexel is there on the ground with his guy.



Running

Ah yes...here's my pal Elise.  Elise hangs out with me during the games.  Max is her brother and he and Drexel are good friends.  Their Mommy Stephanie and I have become fast friends and their Daddy Brian and I were in high school around the same time.  

No comments: