Thursday, May 22, 2008

Officially a Kindergartener!!

Drexel is seen here with Duncan, Ian and Ty as they cross the creek after getting the cows in as we skipped school for an Ag in the Classroom visit in Grundy County last week. However, today - and forevermore my quest for an education for my son begins. Ok - not to think that Pre-K was not an adventure it was but for only a few hours a day - now we move into all day kindergarten!! I can't believe it. I'm going to shed a tear or two I'm sure but other than that...we're really excited. He was thrilled yesterday and thought that he might get to go today. Well, not today but just before he turns 6 in September we'll start school again. I guess this also means that right when he turns 16 we'll be doing the same thing. Wow. Very interesting. I'm excited and scared all at the same time!!

-Mommie

No comments: