God Bless America and my choice for living here and being a proud mother and future wife to our nations military!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I voted for the elephant!
Drexel's school held a mock election yesterday and he was a little upset that he voted for John McCain. I think he truly thought he was voting for the elephant. I did have to explain to him that it's our duty to vote and for him to vote for who he thinks is absolutely right to be our Commander in Chief and will be the one that Tom and Ty take direct orders from (from the trickle down). He then asked who I would be voting for and I told him that I would be voting for Barack Obama. He wasn't impressed with me. We had a big discussion that it was his right to vote for whomever he wanted to but if he was old enough I'd cancel his vote out and he'd cancel mine. That's the beauty of the American way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment