Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mom, Dad was late picking me up....

And so goes the life of single mom when my parents were both out of town.  Mom was in Indianapolis with her parents as my granddad had a doctor's appointment and they found more things wrong with him than they wanted to, but all should be ok.  He's a very strong many but well, his electrodes in his back aren't working right.  In the process they believe his arteries are enlarged or something and they want to work on that.  

I digress, Drexel's dad was all lined up to pick him up, momma is having a fit with a proposal at work and the phone rings and I know the number and I panic.  It's the school.  Yup, there is no one there to pick up Drexel off the bus.  Great.  I look like Mom of the year again.  I finally got to his dad's to pick him up and he was cool and calm.  Dad and the bus driver exchanged cell phone numbers in the unfortunate event that he is late again.  However, I'm about ready for him to get his driver's license already.  :)  

No comments: