Or something like that. Drexel announced this to Dr. Lee yesterday as he was prepared to be really really brave. He went through his physical for school like a trooper. He was cooperative and he was really strong. He is showing good signs of growth. He's now 46.5 pounds and taller than 3 foot. He's not the tallest kid in his class but he's not the littlest either. Then it was time for his shots. He really did try to be a strong big boy. He did. However, with the 4 shots he got and the second set was really powerful. He cried....and was hurt and mad that it hurt. I felt really really bad but what can you do as a mom other than hold him down? Bad Mommie!! Grandma and I both cried with him and told him he was a big boy. It's hard to watch them hurt especially when you know it's on purpose. However instead he's getting a big surprise tonight, that he's been asking for non stop and he got a cool new pair of shoes. I think he's a little spoiled. :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Ok - I'm ready for my shots!!!
Or something like that. Drexel announced this to Dr. Lee yesterday as he was prepared to be really really brave. He went through his physical for school like a trooper. He was cooperative and he was really strong. He is showing good signs of growth. He's now 46.5 pounds and taller than 3 foot. He's not the tallest kid in his class but he's not the littlest either. Then it was time for his shots. He really did try to be a strong big boy. He did. However, with the 4 shots he got and the second set was really powerful. He cried....and was hurt and mad that it hurt. I felt really really bad but what can you do as a mom other than hold him down? Bad Mommie!! Grandma and I both cried with him and told him he was a big boy. It's hard to watch them hurt especially when you know it's on purpose. However instead he's getting a big surprise tonight, that he's been asking for non stop and he got a cool new pair of shoes. I think he's a little spoiled. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment